Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back at ya

Folks
Sooooo sorry it's taken me this long to get back to my blog. It's been that long that I even forgot my password.
Well what's been happening since my blog several months ago?
I'm now working in the fabulous Doonbeg with is no longer know as Doonbeg Golf Club but under the new title of "The Lodge at Doonbeg". well what can I say but wow. It's in a picturesque part of Ireland and I can actually look out the window and say the only thing between me and America is one big Ocean and lots of fish!! To wander off for a little please support Hugh Double Barrel and his fish fight. I do believe that what he is doing is for the benefit of all of us and believe me it's not a publicity stunt cause if it was, I'd be there, haha. Seriously haha Please sign up because what is happening is horrendous.
from today on I promise to keep my blog going to keep it country, our country and please support local as much as you can.
Oiche mhait
Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment